[Release] APlusMaint

This is my first subscription type program. I have made many free tools for everyone around the globe which carry 5 star ratings. This APlusMaint program is great and is the only complete preventive maintenance solution I have ever seen. The way I created this program other computer technicians can utilize it to help them get business contracts. My biggest fear when I made this program is a utility like this could really put a damper on how much money computer techs make. If this program was freely available to everyone then the world wouldn't have as much of a need for computer techs when it comes to maintaining systems. I myself lost lots of money after I made this program because for a few years during the development I was freely installing it on many of my customers computers. It worked so well those customers were no longer having the issues I normally got paid to fix. I welcome any ideas any of you may have and I will continue to add more scripts to automate many more maintenance utilities. Thanks for all of the support I have gotten from msfn over the years!

This is a Complete Preventive Maintenance for Computer Systems. It will automate many different programs on a scheduled basis. It logs everything it does and posts it to the users account on www.APlusMaint.net.

This program is very useful for Home users, Businesses, and Technicians. Home users can have their computers maintained as if they had an in home technician. Businesses can save time and money by having APlusMaint simplifying their computer maintenance. Computer Technicians can maintain many more computers, make much more money, and keep their clients happy. Plus anyone can be an affiliate and make money from APlusMaint as well. As an affiliate you can change the price of the program and input your own terms to the program so that you can offer extra services like computer labor discounts to your local customers and so on.

The opprotunities are endless! I have created many useful tools for computer technicians which have been recognized in magazines worldwide and carry 5 star ratings. APlusMaint is a project I have been working on for 4 years. It is always an ongoing project that I will be improving constantly. Each user account has the ability to contact me with ideas and report any problems. If you are a computer technician and have ideas how APlusMaint can be even better and help your business just let me know and I will do my best to implement it.

Here is a special 30 % off Promo Code you can use at www.APlusMaint.net to show my respect to MSFN.ORG !

Promo Code: MSFN

*IMPORTANT* As of right now APlusMaint is only ready for use on English systems.

What exactly does it do?

All you've said is that "It will automate many different programs on a scheduled basis". That's not really sold me; I need more details before I buy a product, (especially one which requires me to open an online account which is set to log my work etc.).

It sounds like a front end for setting up and running executable files on a schedule. It must be more than this so please explain further!

Thank you.

Actually you make a good point. Did you take a look at the site? There is a bit more information there as well. I'll update my post with more info later. ;) I was in a bit of a rush typing it. But basically what it does is allows you to schedual a complete maintenance with every program you would like to use. Unlike the current method that most people use. Most people install many programs and setup the built in schedualing capabilities of those programs (if available). Downsides to that is there isn't a way to schedule each program to run right after each other. Or some programs cannot be automated. If you are like me... you take care of many computer systems in many different locations. In the old method I would need to actually visit each and every one of these computers and check the status of each program to see if there were any issues. If I were to do that I would not have enough time to take care of a sixth of the computers I take care of. But with APlusMaint each computer has a log file created on the APlusMaint site in realtime as the maintenance is running. It also attempts to scan each log file created by many programs to detect issues and notify you of them. The logs are then color coded depending on the status. If any issues were detected it is highlighted in red. So for instance if you log into your account on aplusmaint.net you would see a list of every computer in your account. If there are any computers in red you would know to check it's latest log file which would also be in red. You can look through the log and see why it is in red. So if Malwarebytes found 5 infected files you could then look at the real Malwarebytes log file which is attached to the APlusMaint log.

So the bottom line is it makes it very simple to centerally maintain many systems using your favorit maintenance utilities. It's also great for people who do not know how to take care of their own home systems... or do not have the time to manually do everything needed to maintain the systems.

On top of all of this the site also allows computer techs to add a secondary Terms and Conditions pertaining to their company with extra services that they offer and they can mark the price up on aplusmaint. This way they make much more money from the people they signup and aplusmaint handles the contract for you. For instance if you provide discounted labor charges for any future computer work on that computer you would make a much bigger profit by marking up the price and offering your extra services. It is a great opprotunity for new Computer Techs trying to start a business because it helps them get contracts. Because contracts are what keep a computer tech in business. Someone with a business which needs many computers serviced usually ends up paying a lot of money to have their computers maintained. Many computer techs charge $75 per hour or more where I live. So if they were to come to the business and spend 3 hours or more a week to perform maintenance that could become VERY expensive. APlusMaint eliminates most needs to have to go to the place to perform the maintenance therefore giving you much more time to create a larger income elsewhere. The more people you signup for APlusMaint the large your percent margin grows for the amount of profit you make.

Trust me I had to brainstorm how to release a program like this without ruining most computer techs jobs... plus make sure computer techs can profit from it. Plus of course I have to make a profit too... because of all of the time I put into it.

Mind you ONLY my personal view on your program/idea, which most probably is very good :), but I simply cannot bear it.

I am speechless :w00t:, and obviously :realmad:.

I hadn't thought that Rule #13 was so flexible. :blink:

And anyway:

It logs everything it does and posts it to the users account on www.APlusMaint.net.

it looks too much like BIG BROTHER to me. :(

And "Affiliate" marketing.... :ph34r:

jaclaz