Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

LoneCrusader

Windows 95 2.1GHz CPU Limit BROKEN!

LoneCrusader    95
12 hours ago, shelby said:

Is there any way to remove the additional floppy disks?

Never seen that before. Remove all of the floppy disk drives and controllers from the Device Manager and reboot, see if they all reappear. Does your system have a floppy drive? If not, you may need to disable the Floppy Disk Controller in the system BIOS. Beyond that I'm not sure.

dencorso    542

Never mind, LoneCrusader, it's solved (and as per your suggestion, BTW):

2 hours ago, shelby said:

i think the delete of the floppy disk controller in the device manager should work. Anyway this work for me :)

MP14    2
On 2010. 01. 25. at 0:25 AM, LoneCrusader said:

***UPDATED 06-10-2013***

I have managed to fix the 2.1GHz CPU limit of Windows 95. :o

I've just installed Windows 95 on my AMD K6-2 machine and I was surprised to see the "Windows protection error" message. Thanks to your package, the problem is solved! Thank you for your great work! I really appreciate it! :cool:

• Upvote 2