Make RIS Installations Faster
Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:16 AM
Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:40 PM
Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:55 AM
Are you sure nLite is for personal use only????
from nLite website:
Never says personal use only anywhere I could find.
One option I could recommend also is not compressing all files you copy over and this would make the file copy longer but would increase the time to execute your task or vice versa compress if you are trying to speed up the network copy process but your execution will get longer.
This post has been edited by lawson23: 17 February 2012 - 11:01 AM
Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:49 AM
Well, maybe looking in it's License (the one that you have to read BEFORE ticking "I accept" when installing), would help:
Your use of nLite is governed by the following conditions. Please read this information carefully before using nLite. By using it you are agreeing to the following conditions:
1. nLite is freeware and can be freely used for any personal non-commercial purposes, subject to the following restrictions.
2. nLite can only be distributed electronically through the official host www.nliteos.com.
3. nLite is supplied "as-is". The author assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of nLite.
4. Import Restrictions. International users also check any import restrictions that your government may impose. Reread eula.txt in your Windows\System32 folder.
5. nLite is free for personal use only, you cannot use it for any company or business purposes at this time.
6. MCDBNET2.dll is registered on me (the nLite author) with the royalty-free license and can be distributed only bundled with nLite.
7. nLite is a copyrighted material of Dino Nuhagic aka nuhi. You may not decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer this product. You may not include the parts of nLite in your software without the author's permission. You may not alter or modify nLite in any way or create a new installer for it.
- ← RIS Install Deletes "Install" folder
- Unattended RIS Installation
- [Linux-based] [XPSP3] BSOD after bootvid →