Where to download WIn7 Language Packs for integration

Where can I download the various language packs for Win 7 that I can use to integrate into Win7 installation disk?

I know I can download it from windows update after Win7 is installed, but I need the language pack files so I can integrate them into the install disk.

I have checked my technet download page, and could not find it.

Thanks.

That is the problem. I've tried WinRar, and it is a bunch of files, with no lp.cab file.

When I click to run the EXE, I can see the lp.cab file, but at the same time, it is installing on my system. Once I click cancel, or once it finished installing it, the lp.cab is gone.

Run the installer with the /? command-line and it will tell you the switch to extract it

Then after you extract lp.cab rename it to something like lp_es-es.cab for example so you know what language it is

Edited by ricktendo64

Run the installer with the /? command-line and it will tell you the switch to extract it

Then after you extract lp.cab rename it to something like lp_es-es.cab for example so you know what language it is

Yeah, the switch is /X or /extract.

Right after I extract it, it also attempts to install.

Anyhow, I were able to extract, make a copy quickly, and cancel the installation.

or just use exe2cab tool to extract the .exe to a .cab file for integration.

or as somone said, start the installation if you can, wait for the lp.cab to extract and abort or let it continue then move it..

or just use exe2cab tool to extract the .exe to a .cab file for integration.

or as somone said, start the installation if you can, wait for the lp.cab to extract and abort or let it continue then move it..

I tried google for the exe2cab, and it seems that all the download links are dead.

Could you upload it for me? thanks