how i can change de image setup background?

In our forum win-lite.de we now have almost all the files found, for the Install Background.

See here:

Zwischenablage01.png

Klicke ich nun auf "WEITER" und "INSTALLIEREN" :

Zwischenablage02.png

Nachdem das Setup gestartet wurde (ab der EULA Eingabe) wird nun das Bild für das Eingabefenster als Hintergrund gewählt.

Zwischenablage03.png

Zwischenablage04.png

Zwischenablage05.png

Zwischenablage06.png

Zwischenablage07.png

Nach dem ersten Neustart des Setups geht es so weiter:

Hier seht ihr an der Pfadangabe auf dem Bild, dass hier kurz der eigentliche logonscreen geladen wird.

Zwischenablage08.png

Zwischenablage09.png

Nach dem 2.ten Neustart sieht es bisher so aus. Hier ist das Eingabefenster noch nicht entschlüsselt:

Zwischenablage10.png

Zwischenablage11.png

Zwischenablage12.png

beatmaster

• 3 weeks later...

my newest modded dll's to change setup/logon/shutdown screens, available in my Guides\English in my link in my Sig

Looks a lot better even with the all the new 7 animations

x86 and x64 dll's or mod your own

bngo.png

my newest modded dll's to change setup/logon/shutdown screens, available in my Guides\English in my link in my Sig

Looks a lot better even with the all the new 7 animations

x86 and x64 dll's or mod your own

I hope you don't mind, but I re-wrote your script to mount an image modify it automatically, then unmount it, thus saving myself some time. The script is attached, for anyone else who might want to use it.

PS> I left our the FirstUXRes.wim, as even after editing it, it seemed to ignore my image, so meh lol

PPS> If anyone knows of a utility(or utilities) that can take an image, make multiple copies of it in different resolutions, and then inject those into a dll, I would be happy to hook them up to my script to fully automate the process (basically, you place an image in the folder the *.cmd is in, and run it, and Bob's your Uncle)

Modify Windows 7 Setup Imagery.7z

Edited by Rasengan

PS> I left our the FirstUXRes.wim, as even after editing it, it seemed to ignore my image,

Have to change the 1 background in the FirstUXRes.wim with my image and it looks real good cause the black background fits real nicely with the new animated logo you see below the 'Setup is preparing..' you see on a setup. You only see this on an actual setup :thumbup

I'll look at your file

Edited by maxXPsoft

PS> I left our the FirstUXRes.wim, as even after editing it, it seemed to ignore my image,

Have to change the 1 background in the FirstUXRes.wim with my image and it looks real good cause the black background fits real nicely with the new animated logo you see below the 'Setup is preparing..' you see on a setup. You only see this on an actual setup :thumbup

I'll look at your file

Ah, well, I was using a light-ish image, so maybe that might have something to do with it. I'm gonna tinker at it, and hopefully get the FirstUXRes image sorted. Also, trying to upload a video (sped-up) to Youtube showing the whole setup with a customized background :P

I'll look at your file

Ah, well, I was using a light-ish image, so maybe that might have something to do with it. I'm gonna tinker at it, and hopefully get the FirstUXRes image sorted. Also, trying to upload a video (sped-up) to Youtube showing the whole setup with a customized background :P

Never mind, I got that problem fixed, had to tell the script to unset the read-only flag on FirstUXBackground.bmp, changed it, then re-set the flag.

Here's an updated script. Pre-edit your files, dump them in the folder and run it. Point it to your WAIK, your DVD source (extracted) and your install.wim image number, and it will do the rest

Modify Windows 7 Setup Imagery.7z

Show us your image if kewl for forum viewing

This is the first image I tried with, gonna upload a video of Setup using that image tomorrow to Youtube. Got the FirstUXRes.wim problem fixed, just had to unset read-only flag on FirstUXBackground.bmp before copying a new one over (via the script)

post-110805-12734098127_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Video here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBC-lZeM1AE). Sorry about the funky video size, blame VMware

Edited by Rasengan

Could anyone tell me where i need to look for editting the white backgrounds of these 3 images in setup Windows 7:

post-87234-127403312444_thumb.jpg

Making your account in setup W7

post-87234-127403317093_thumb.jpg

Give a password in setup W7

post-87234-127403319071_thumb.jpg

Completing configuration settings in setup W7 after account and pasword.

Hope someone can help....

Thanks in advance :thumbup