RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

Office 2010 Pro Plus encountered an error:

Keep (or copy back to Windows\Fonts) the following Japanese font files:

meiryo.ttc

msgothic.ttc

msmincho.ttc

Anyone know of any other files that should be kept for other applications?

Hey guys, I have no problems with moderators, they are doing their jobs, and I don't want to make troubles here.

I just want to say that if I'm suspending RT7-Booster, this is not related to this problem (and I never say that...), this is just because for few weeks, I will not have too much time to continue adding stuffs in it .... The story will continue but only in few weeks ... That's all folks ....

B)

Hi Winter.

In the meantime, could you re-upload 5.03 without the "Apps" folder as I already have those files from version 5.02.

Pretty please :-)

Edited by theKramer

theKramer :

1) I will release my "Components to keep" thread in MSFN in the next few days, where you could find many useful informations for RT7-Lite.

2) Tomorrow, I will release a version 5.04 without the files "imagex and oscdimg". So you will need to download them and rename them. But no worries I will add a how to.

B)

theKramer :

1) I will release my "Components to keep" thread in MSFN in the next few days, where you could find many useful informations for RT7-Lite.

2) Tomorrow, I will release a version 5.04 without the files "imagex and oscdimg". So you will need to download them and rename them. But no worries I will add a how to.

B)

Yessss the adventure continue... :D

I just installed Windows 7 for the first time the other day. Can anyone tell me why I have 12GB [of who knows what] with all updates included? This is not even including the apps I haven't installed yet. I have hundreds of things I don't even use. WTF is wrong with Microsucks. If I had not found this thread, I was about the strip this $h!+ of my computer. I'm sorry, but this is why I don't upgrade like everyone else. I had to for job reasons.

Edited by PROBLEMCHYLD

Hello all,

Just to inform you, that I prepared since few weeks a new website for RT7-Booster. And it's now on-line. For this occasion, RT7-Booster will evolve by changing his name to "WinReducer for Windows 7". :D

You could have a look here :

www.winreducer.net

B)

• 2 weeks later...

I deinstalled the Windows-Update in hope that I am able to install updates manual, but I can't install the msu-files (also not with wusa.exe).

Also having the problem that I can't install the Fax driver of my OKI Laserprinter.

In the device manager I have one device which I am not able to install (PCI communication controller).

I am attaching my lastsession.

Used first R7Lite and then WinReducer.

Would be great if someone can give me some advices. Thank you very much!!!

Lastsession.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I'm working on making an install dvd.

I have figure out how I can install files through a script, but not using the program.

Say I want to include sp24324.exe, sp23425.exe, and sp31628.exe and make a script which references them.

How would I do this?

I know how to write the script, I actually have a working one, I just need to know how to reference these files, and how to include them.

I was thinking put them in the sources folder? Then how would I reference those in a script?

Thanks!