RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

is having WAIK installed required to run RT7Lite? Because I dont have it installed and ive been running it and testing slipstreaming just fine. I thought I read that if you run RT7Lite on Win7 you dont need WAIK. Maybe I should Install it?

woot things are getting interesting now... Keep up a good work, this will definitely going to replace vLite :D

my wallpaper theme has glitch in 1.05B

16428787.png

even though I haven't remove anything from it even in screen savers... Wallpapers and Themes are exists in designated folders

Edited by gendouhydeist

is having WAIK installed required to run RT7Lite? Because I dont have it installed and ive been running it and testing slipstreaming just fine. I thought I read that if you run RT7Lite on Win7 you dont need WAIK. Maybe I should Install it?

you do not need WAIK if running it from 7

i am surprised bensam has not released 1.06 yet. i tested it for him also and only had one small error to report. maybe he is going for release candidate now?

I had two or three.I don't remember :P

Edited by Tomorrow

Apologize if answered before, couldn't find a definitive answer anyhow. Regarding the preset or inf file, where is it located by default? If I perform a brand new lite build checking the removed components etc how can I save that preset? The tute is not clear.

Apologize if answered before, couldn't find a definitive answer anyhow. Regarding the preset or inf file, where is it located by default? If I perform a brand new lite build checking the removed components etc how can I save that preset? The tute is not clear.

on the main screen where you load the image look in lower right hand corner where it says session settings. you need to check the box there for it to save the settings. it is save in directory where RT7LITE installed too

on the main screen where you load the image look in lower right hand corner where it says session settings. you need to check the box there for it to save the settings. it is save in directory where RT7LITE installed too

Thanks, did see that will have another go.