RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

Thanks.. will check it out.

EDIT: couldnt load the session,thanks anyways, i managed to reduce iso to 1.6 gb, will test it now,and should I clean my prev posts?

Edited by myax

About the swedish translation..

I would write "Komma igång med RT 7Lite" and not "RT Sju Lite"..

And second "1. Hur du startar anpassning av windows med rt sju lite"... I would have "Hur man startar anpassning" or "Hur du startar anpassning" without the "?".

I also see some more, so maybe i should translate it too :P

Hi Bilar. Why be breaks .NET? Do you had some problem?

Yes...in the 1.08 pre-release, the winsxs cache removal option broke .NET. Ben said he thought he could fix that from happening; I'm just checking to see if he got around to fixing it in this release or not.

Mmm ..are you sure? Because i had tryed the beta but i do not have seen this problem. But there a problem with windows update that do not istalla some update. Nothing of important but the problem there is. Perhaps it can be a problem in the part of cache not removed .

Mmm ..are you sure? Because i had tryed the beta but i do not have seen this problem. But there a problem with windows update that do not istalla some update. Nothing of important but the problem there is. Perhaps it can be a problem in the part of cache not removed .

Quite sure. This was with x64, if that helps. If I built an image with all of the same options WITHOUT cache removal, 3.5 .NET was okay.

Oops...just had an exception. Haven't had one of these since 1.04

************** Exception Text **************

System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "c:\users\cary\appdata\local\temp" to type 'Boolean' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToBoolean(String Value)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToBoolean(String Value)

at RTWin7Lite.RT7LiteHome.permanentlyRemove() in D:\Ben\4-8-2010\Final_state\RTWin7Lite\RTWin7Lite\RT7LiteHome.vb:line 45335

at RTWin7Lite.RT7LiteHome.btn_log_Commit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Ben\4-8-2010\Final_state\RTWin7Lite\RTWin7Lite\RT7LiteHome.vb:line 3237

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Seem to be a erroneus format.Never seen. So i'm lucky :D .

Removing a winsxs cache is a thing that should be made carefully because is a very delicate action. .When i have used Vlite for remove the cache of seven, the procedure works fine but i must removes a pending.xml file manually. Otherwise the setup will breaks. But if i remove the xml file, with vilte on seven,the residual size of the cache folder is about 200mb. But i don't think that is correlate at your "framework" issue.

Seem to be a erroneus format.Never seen. So i'm lucky :D .

Removing a winsxs cache is a thing that should be made carefully because is a very delicate action. .When i have used Vlite for remove the cache of seven, the procedure works fine but i must removes a pending.xml file manually. Otherwise the setup will breaks. But if i remove the xml file, with vilte on seven,the residual size of the cache folder is about 200mb. But i don't think that is correlate at your "framework" issue.

There was another guy who had similar issues with .NET after using cache removal. He was able to get his .net dependent apps working by creating "sym links." Not sure what he meant...it's beyond me.

I just restarted and will not remove the cache - it's not worth the hassle.