RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

there more than likely will not be a new version. Bensam just stopped showing up at his site and here with no word as to why. it is my opinion that he got burned out just as Nuhi did with vlite and nlite.

Only that Nuhi did the job well and his applications were in good and useful state :D

This indian crap is a huge fail.

why i cannot mount WIM-s on my vps(virtual private server)!? i have one windows server 2003 x64 and windows server 2008 r2 x64, on both of them i cannot mount wim images.not just with this tool but with all of them that has mount option! thanks for your time.... btw i have waik and other thing that we need installed

why i cannot mount WIM-s on my vps(virtual private server)!? i have one windows server 2003 x64 and windows server 2008 r2 x64, on both of them i cannot mount wim images.not just with this tool but with all of them that has mount option! thanks for your time.... btw i have waik and other thing that we need installed

Have you tried RT Server Customizer for Windows Server 2008 r2 ?

Download:

http://2kr2.rt7lite.com/downloads.html

Does removing components from a clean windows 7 with sp1 pre integrated from msdn work?

Yes why wouldnt it?.

1.7.0 and 2.6.0 fully support SP1.

but the software. came out before the sp1 pre integrated isos came out.

Does removing components from a clean windows 7 with sp1 pre integrated from msdn work?

Yes why wouldnt it?.

1.7.0 and 2.6.0 fully support SP1.

True but the author had lot's of time getting it ready testing with SP1 beta releases.

Have you tried RT Server Customizer for Windows Server 2008 r2 ?

Download:

http://2kr2.rt7lite.com/downloads.html

im not trying to unattend windows server but windows 7. I tryed but still dosnt work! maybe the company has removed any component from vps or something! thanks for reply

You can use RT 7 Lite 1.7.0 RC to slim down Windows 7 SP1 (MSDN) image and it will work well. This is how I create my customized Windows. RT 7 Lite 1.7.0 RC will treat Windows 7 SP1 as if it is just Windows 7 RTM with no Service Pack, so the integration and component removal will remain just the same.

You do not have to use RT 7 Lite 2.6.0 Beta, since SP1 has been integrated inside the MSDN image.

Edited by alvinkhorfire

there more than likely will not be a new version. Bensam just stopped showing up at his site and here with no word as to why. it is my opinion that he got burned out just as Nuhi did with vlite and nlite.

Only that Nuhi did the job well and his applications were in good and useful state :D

This indian crap is a huge fail.

Care to explain what you find wrong with this application?

3rd party WIM's are NOT supported.And why bother integrating SP1?.Just download ISO that has it already integrated by MS.It's much cleaner and simpler that way.

Then you can easily integrate your language pack into that and start removing components.

So I can download WIN7 SP1 directly from MS and make it legal with the same serial number I have now? Where can I download it?

Breaking news on RT 7 Lite 3.0 as provided by the administrator of RT Seven Lite Forum:

I quote the entire message here for your convenience:

Dear visitors and members,

We are working on a brand new version with easy pick up mode to avoid complexity. New version will arrive soon by next month July 2011. New version will be available for Home users as well as for commercial use to deploy. We no longer provide support for all previous versions. Thank you for your co-operation.

Regards,

Rockers Team