RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

It will look for wimmount.sys file in system32\drivers or for 64-bit syswow64\drivers

Isn't that backwards? syswow64 represents the 32 bit stuff

"The operating system uses the %SystemRoot%\system32 directory for its 64-bit library and executable files. This is done for backwards compatibility reasons as many legacy applications are hardcoded to use that path. When executing 32-bit applications, WOW64 redirects requests for DLLs from that directory to %SystemRoot%\sysWOW64, which contains legacy libraries and executables."

Which hotfix is that? Can you tell me the KB number?

Sorry i dont know.I was integrating like 150+ hotfixes at that time :lol:

I will bring build 1.05 a stable one.....where some of the important system cannot be deleted. Thank you "Tomorrow" for checking by deleting some of the important applications and reporting me.

* I will also make an automatic updates receiver for rt 7 lite. So that you will get the updates directly on your computer and it will download the installer.

Very nice.Glad to be of help.If i find something else i will report :thumbup

I was testing out the latest build, 1.04 and for some reasons I'm getting this error. When I click continue, it just stuck at 48 percent and it won't go any further. Am I missing something? See the attach pic....

post-272364-126928147488_thumb.jpg

I was testing out the latest build, 1.04 and for some reasons I'm getting this error. When I click continue, it just stuck at 48 percent and it won't go any further. Am I missing something? See the attach pic....

are you running from the built in admin account? that is the exact same error i got when i did that. you can not run rt7lite from within the built in admin account. you need to create a user account with admin privileges.

are you running from the built in admin account? that is the exact same error i got when i did that. you can not run rt7lite from within the built in admin account. you need to create a user account with admin privileges.

MMMMM, yeah I was running from a built admin account - eh, on a Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit O/S. Alright, I'll give that a shot and see how that goes...thanks hclarkjr.

Are we able to run rt7lite in windows XP ? I have installed waik and flash, but when I start the app I get an error message that files are missing and to reinstall. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Edited by Viper999

Are we able to run rt7lite in windows XP ? I have installed waik and flash, but when I start the app I get an error message that files are missing and to reinstall. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Dont think so.You need DISM too

It will look for wimmount.sys file in system32\drivers or for 64-bit syswow64\drivers

Isn't that backwards? syswow64 represents the 32 bit stuff

"The operating system uses the %SystemRoot%\system32 directory for its 64-bit library and executable files. This is done for backwards compatibility reasons as many legacy applications are hardcoded to use that path. When executing 32-bit applications, WOW64 redirects requests for DLLs from that directory to %SystemRoot%\sysWOW64, which contains legacy libraries and executables."

Not backwards...our app is compiled for x86 architecture only not all....so it will look for syswow64

Did you got the default features list in the right side?

Not backwards...our app is compiled for x86 architecture only not all....so it will look for syswow64

k didn't realize that have 64 myself. MS couldn't be smart and say sytem32, system64. would have made too much sense

MMMMM, yeah I was running from a built admin account - eh, on a Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit O/S. Alright, I'll give that a shot and see how that goes...thanks hclarkjr.

did that fix it for you? hopefully ben can find way for it to be run from the built in admin account

Did you got the default features list in the right side?

Unfortunately, no, the default features list not showing on the right side - see the attach pic.....

post-272364-126939767738_thumb.jpg

did that fix it for you? hopefully ben can find way for it to be run from the built in admin account

Unfortunately, no, I tried run from non - built in admin account and still get back the same error - see the attach pic below - I'm thinking there is a conflict with Windows 7 Enterprise 64Bit and the RT 7 Lite...I don't know, I can only guess. MMMMM

post-272364-126939823946_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, no, I tried run from non - built in admin account and still get back the same error - see the attach pic below - I'm thinking there is a conflict with Windows 7 Enterprise 64Bit and the RT 7 Lite...I don't know, I can only guess. MMMMM

Whats your current host OS language?

Whats your current host OS language?

Current O/S language is English (running Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit)