RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

I find this aplication good , buta lot of the tweaks I ask it to apply never get applied.

Yes, I see that some reg tweaks are not correct!

But you can also add your Tweaks customized!

help about adding registry files with RT Se7en Lite:

http://www.rtwincustomize.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2722:how-to-add-custom-registry-using-rt-seven-lite&catid=59:windows-seven-tutorials&Itemid=143

http://www.rtwincustomize.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=59&Itemid=143

• 3 weeks later...

coucou

How do you decide which are fonts that are safe to be removed?

I disd not decide nothing. RT7 decide for me when I used the "Remove component" Languages. Consequently, I got Error 1907. Then, I googled that error and get the infos regardinf a missed fonts.

So, I installed a pure Win7 and copy all the fonts. Then I installed aWin7 prepared with RT7 and "Remove component" Languages. and compared the C:\Windows\fonts directory

Morality, do NOTsuppress any font

That's it

We must keep only JAPANESE to have Microsoft Office installing fine! Weird! :unsure:

*Edit: I made a new test removing All languages, and installing silently Office 2007 SP2 and updates whitout any problem! All is fine.

Disabled UAC and used WPI 8.2.1

Edited by myselfidem

• 2 weeks later...

That is true ^^. New office versions may warn you during install but clicking on ignore works now ;p. Beta of office 2010 wouldn't continue installation.

Edited by RhavoX

Hi,

Attempting to Slipstream SP1 and installed 1.70. Tried many times and could not find the option to install SP1 (I have used previous versions of this so know what I am looking for).

Installed the previous build of 1.60 and straight away the tickbox appears. Is this a deliberate thing or just a bug? did notice when I dl 1.60 it has SP1 written in the file name.

Host system: Windows 7 x64 SP1

Trying to Slip stream x64

Thanks

Hi,

Attempting to Slipstream SP1 and installed 1.70. Tried many times and could not find the option to install SP1 (I have used previous versions of this so know what I am looking for).

Installed the previous build of 1.60 and straight away the tickbox appears. Is this a deliberate thing or just a bug? did notice when I dl 1.60 it has SP1 written in the file name.

Thanks

You need to use Rt Se7en Lite Beta 2.6.0 64-bit:

http://www.rt7lite.com/downloads.html

Hi,

Thanks

You need to use Rt Se7en Lite Beta 2.6.0 64-bit:

http://www.rt7lite.com/downloads.html

But is it possible to use Rt Se7en Lite Beta 2.6.0 64-bit on Win7 with SP1 MSDN edition? I don't want to slipstream SP1 since it's already done by MS...

Thanks!

But is it possible to use Rt Se7en Lite Beta 2.6.0 64-bit on Win7 with SP1 MSDN edition? I don't want to slipstream SP1 since it's already done by MS...

If you have already an Windows 7 with SP1 integrated (MSDN) you can use RT Se7en Lite 1.7.0 RC 64-bit!

Hi! :rolleyes:

Sometimes, when we have some trouble with the mounted images, even if we use:

Dism /Cleanup-Wim or Dism /Unmount-Wim /MountDir:"C:\Mounted_Folder" /Discard

We can't remove the temp folders!!!

We must takeowner ship and remove manually all files; or we can use this batch file (available for all temp folders):

With RT Se7en Lite use twice the batch file for RT_Mount and RT_Mount_Boot

Clean.zip (en-US/fr-FR)

Edited by myselfidem

• 2 weeks later...

I found that when the folders RT_Mount and RT_Mount_Boot are inside the %temp% folder it's needed first to MOVE the folders and after I can remove the folders!

CleanUp.zip Updated (fr-FR/en-US) and works really fine. Restart fisrt the computer and launch the batch file cleanup.cmd

Now the folders are moved on %systemdrive%\RT and removed successfully! :thumbup

Using twice: one time for %temp%\RT_Mount and after for %temp%\RT_Mount_Boot

Download same link as above.

Regards

*Edit: Added a new dialog to launch the batch a new time whithout skip it or exit!And little typo error corrected!

Edited by myselfidem

Hi! :rolleyes:

CleanUp.zip Updated and faster to remove files and folders!

Available for images x86 or amd64.

Download link Cleanup.cmd (fr-FR/en-US)

http://www.mediafire.com/?z6v9uj6x97tg8

Enjoy!

Edited by myselfidem