RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

Because the tool is abbandoned...And there are no equivalent alternatives...

Not really abbandoned because I developped a simple seperate tool to optimize even more the process removal (only it) of RT7 Lite. You could find it here :

http://www.rtwincustomize.net/web/index.php?/topic/8953-rt7-booster/

You need to use RT7-Lite first to customize your ISO and ONLY AFTER you could use my tool : RT7-Booster.

B)

Because the tool is abbandoned...And there are no equivalent alternatives...

Not really abbandoned because I developped a simple seperate tool to optimize even more the process removal (only it) of RT7 Lite. You could find it here :

http://www.rtwincustomize.net/web/index.php?/topic/8953-rt7-booster/

You need to use RT7-Lite first to customize your ISO and ONLY AFTER you could use my tool : RT7-Booster.

B)

Hi yes i try in this moment...the removal component seem very slow (one hour and i'm in the wifi removal with the last modules packs) but seem on the good way..Fortunately for now i had got few problem with RT7 and i've managed to integrate the services pack 1 and updates on the iso created by the original DVD. I'm italian so i've remeved the it languages exe. The rest is like a original last packs.

Don't know if u all know this but i usually do load a last session ini file to any new lite project one a use always with all my presets anyway when I've removed all i need to i don't commit first i go to app data local low temp rt mount and rt mount boot and i personally go into windows myself there change all my shell's imagere's spigwiz.dll's put my own themes in resources own pic's in web just like u would when customizin your own installed version as all file's are wide open in app data local low i place stuff i want on user's public desktop when i have done all my tinkering i then go to rt7 lite an apply my tweaks an stuff and what ever you have changed earlier up at app data local rt mount gets replaced gets done with the rt7 programe sometimes i just add 1 driver just so i can get in to windows to add stuff trust me the programe dosn't know u have been there and apply's what ever you have changed try it save's addin all the stuff in rt7 if you know were to go that is :hello: just remember to use the right files for sp1 ie shell's got to add up vice versa b4 i go u could change every exe file for your own anything it all gets replaced

Edited by darky35

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I do an alternative link for people who don't succeed to download files from Skydrive.

Find link here :

http://www.rtwincustomize.net/web/index.php?/topic/8953-rt7-booster/page__view__findpost__p__69957

B)

Edited by winterstorm

Hi,

don't know if this this the correct topic but have a problem with rt se7en.

I have created a windows 7 multiversion dvd x64 by removing ei.cfg.

When i use se7en lite to customize it using option to rebuild all images only the selected version is customized.

Any ideas anyone?

Hi,

don't know if this this the correct topic but have a problem with rt se7en.

I have created a windows 7 multiversion dvd x64 by removing ei.cfg.

When i use se7en lite to customize it using option to rebuild all images only the selected version is customized.

Any ideas anyone?

Yes, I have also experienced this problem especially if the host OS is x64. There are still too many bugs in v2.6.0. We are still waiting for v3.0.

I do an alternative link for people who don't succeed to download files from Skydrive.

Using IE9, I see that I need to disable the option "ActiveX filtering" inside Tools Tab and/or Security button and I can download files. ;)

Maybe that can help some people!

Edited by myselfidem

Using IE9, I see that I need to desable the option "ActiveX filtering" inside Tools Tab and/or Security button and I can download files. ;)

Maybe that can help some people!

Strange but thanks for the info maybe because this is a "https://" link. I will link your post to the RT7-Booster thread.

B)

Strange but thanks for the info maybe because this is a "https://" link. I will link your post to the RT7-Booster thread.

B)

Weird...I see it's only available about PDF documents but I can't download my own zip files !? But works with Firefox!!

I'm looking for a solution with IE9, if I can...

*Edit: Yes, you're right...It's because the link is : https:// ; and it's needed to disable inside:

Tools | Internet Options | Advanced | Security | Do not save encrypted pages to disk

And we can download all zip and rar files from MSN SkyDrive ! B)

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

; Enregistrer les pages cryptées sur le disque dur.
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]
"DisableCachingOfSSLPages"=dword:00000000
[HKEY_USERS\.Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]
"DisableCachingOfSSLPages"=dword:00000000

Image Downloading compressed files from MSN

Edited by myselfidem

• 3 weeks later...

In addition, with my latest .inf file (attached), RT Se7en Lite removes %windir%\System32\icm32.dll, one of the dependencies of Windows Photo Viewer. Does anyone know which component that file belongs to?

Finally found it.

Services => Windows Color System.

Nice to see this thread is still alive and great to see you found the culprit!

Getting stuck at "device driver is missing" when trying to install my RT 7 Lited ISO. I've incorporated a bunch of drivers but none of them do it for me. Any pointers??

the latest .INF is one the way!!

In addition, with my latest .inf file (attached), RT Se7en Lite removes %windir%\System32\icm32.dll, one of the dependencies of Windows Photo Viewer. Does anyone know which component that file belongs to?

Finally found it.

Nice to see this thread is still alive and great to see you found the culprit!

Getting stuck at "device driver is missing" when trying to install my RT 7 Lited ISO. I've incorporated a bunch of drivers but none of them do it for me. Any pointers??

the latest .INF is one the way!!

Finally found it.

Device driver error...................................You must have messed with setup.exe of sources folder. Don't mess with that file.