RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

1. To integrate apps, can I just use the executable files that I have downloaded from the web, e.g. VLC, or do they have to be packaged in a certain way?

So I just went ahead and added a few apps to the Application integration tab in RT7lite. When it starts to boot into Windows, I get an application window called "RT Seven Lite Post Installation Wizard".

All the apps I selected have to be processed manually. I added the /s switch when I selected each app to add to RT7lite, but this "RT Seven Lite Post Installation Wizard" requires manual intervention.

Anyone know how to make it process everything automatically?

Thx.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Is it completely impossible to use RT Seven Lite on a XP host ?

Thank you.

The answer to your question is Yes.

RT7Lite needs WAIK 2 or WAIK 3, and you can only install these on Windows 7.

You could try doing it from within a VM such as virtualbox, but i have no idea if that works...

Edited by theKramer

Hi all,

Is it completely impossible to use RT Seven Lite on a XP host ?

Thank you.

The answer to your question is Yes.

RT7Lite needs WAIK 2 or WAIK 3, and you can only install these on Windows 7.

You could try doing it from within a VM such as virtualbox, but i have no idea if that works...

Thanks, that's what i do, into VM ... but it makes the process much longer and ponderous. I'll sort it out, i hope :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

RT7Lite seems to be deleting the link to "User Account Control" in the start menu.

The workaround to access the UAC, is to go into the User Account of the system user and one can access it there, but not through the start menu.

I have not selected either UAC or Advanced UAC for removal, but the link is getting deleted. Anyone know how to get around this? Not critical, but useful to get it fixed.

Thx

really i can not add any programs (.cab) to win7 by rt 7 lite .

also i had many silent programs and i integrated them through application window without silent switches because of they are already silent programs and not need add switch but whem i make win 7 iso and format my pc , i do not see any programs after format

why rt7 lite is not useful program??!!!

i integrate some programs like Gom player ,kmlite codec player and winrar with silent switches but when i made format for my pc, i did not see any programs in win7

are there any programs that customize in win7 ?? i do not need rt7 lite

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Just to inform, those of you who are interested, that a new major version of RT7-Booster v5.00 Build 100 will be released next Sunday. With improved speed, new functions and a new GUI .....

Changelog = Link

Benchmark = Link

Download Link = Link

B)

Edited by winterstorm

• 2 weeks later...