RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

I finally managed to get rid of these errors! :)

Here's what I did:

1. Problem:

Disk Management -> Shrink Volume displayed the following error:

"The attempted operation is invalid. Either the parameters parameters specified are invalid or the operation cannot be completed on the selected object."

Solution: Do not remove Disk Defragmenter (and Virtual Disk?)

2. Problem:

Office 2010 Pro Plus encountered an error:

"Error 1907. Could not register font. Verify that you have sufficient permissions to install fonts, and that the system supports this font."

While you could simply click "Ignore" when installing it manually, you couldn't do that when installing office silently (installation rolled-back).

Solution #1:

Keep Japanese language (I didn't want to keep it)

Solution #2:

Keep (or copy back to Windows\Fonts) the following Japanese font files:

meiryo.ttc

msgothic.ttc

msmincho.ttc

However, I did keep Estonian and Russian language because I need them! So if you're still getting Error 1907, it must be something to do with these 2 languages or something else you removed.

The problem I had with Windows Explorer restarting magically disappeared. :lol:

If you find my post helpful, please comment. And sorry for any grammar mistakes I may have made. :)

Edited by spreiii

Office has required the Japanese fonts in order to install successfully for a long time and has been an annoyance to many, many people. They should definitely be listed in "files to keep" for anyone who wishes to install MS Office.

Cheers and Regards

Link removed! Warez found in download! :realmad:

Winterstorm if you want to bring RT here from the old forum you'll need to abide by our forum rules, including:

1.b Respect the requests of companies who do not permit redistribution of their products without express permission - including unmodified hotfix/feature pack packages. Download sources for official software should be from the vendor directly where possible

Files in question:

- imagex.exe

- oscdimg.exe

In order to provide users a shortcut to downloading the WAIK or ADK, you should refer them to JFX's tool:

No further warnings will be given.

:blink::blink:

Don't forget that, I pm you 2 days ago to ask you if I could transfer my files (Components to Keep and RT7-Booster) from Rockers Team Forum to MSFN Unattended Windows 7... So I think that the better choice should be to inform me before write and do this .... I could adapt the source code for that and remove the download link ...

I'm suspending the development of RT7-Booster

:(

Edited by winterstorm

The moderator isn't rude! There is rules inside MSFN forum we must accept!

@Winterstorm

Change your method!

You can use Dism.exe instead imagex.exe and don't use oscdimg.exe with your program!

Use the suggestion given by Tripedacus !

Courage, don't let yourself down! ;)

Hey guys, I have no problems with moderators, they are doing their jobs, and I don't want to make troubles here.

I just want to say that if I'm suspending RT7-Booster, this is not related to this problem (and I never say that...), this is just because for few weeks, I will not have too much time to continue adding stuffs in it .... The story will continue but only in few weeks ... That's all folks ....

B)

:blink::blink:

Don't forget that, I pm you 2 days ago to ask you if I could transfer my files (Components to Keep and RT7-Booster) from Rockers Team Forum to MSFN Unattended Windows 7... So I think that the better choice should be to inform me before write and do this .... I could adapt the source code for that and remove the download link ...

I'm suspending the development of RT7-Booster

:(

Why do you write with red color and you said you are suspending the development of RT7-Booster ?

Be more clear please, when you write!

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/18408-forum-rules-updated-must-read/

Forum rules:

11. Do not use CAPITALIZATIONS in the topic title or when participating in threads because they will not attract attention - instead it will annoy many of MSFN's members. Using unnecessary font formatting (i.e., bold font, increased font sizes, colored fonts, etc.) on the full body of posts is also discouraged.

Edited by myselfidem