RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

Hey Ben, sorry for the long delay to response....I had to do a clean slate and start over...this time, I'm able to get RT 7Lite working, but still encountered couple of errors.

Here is the main screen, where RT 7Lite is loading the image...

hms-w12694878721.jpg

In the second shot below (this is after I selected the task that I want i.e. Integration, Components, and Bootable ISO), I added the updates...

NOTES: I had decided not to include tweaks, customization and un-attended since I'm just testing out the RT 7Lite.

hms-w12694878732.jpg

Next, I added multiple drivers.....I didn't bother with adding Language Packs nor Applications.

hms-w12694878733.jpg

Here is the shot of the Features Removal...note, the Default features finally showed up on the right - this never happen before when I was trying to get RT 7 Lite to work right...

hms-w12694878744.jpg

Starting the process.....

hms-w12694878745.jpg

Now I got this error pop up - this happen when RT 7Lite is integrating the Updates...

hms-w12694899351.jpg

Process continues...here you see RT 7Lite integrating the drivers....

hms-w12694899352.jpg

Another error pop-up in the process....I do not know what this error related to, maybe you can sled some light on this...

hms-w12694899363.jpg

RT 7Lite disabling features and removing components as you can see in this pic...

hms-w12694899364.jpg

At last, the process is complete and I'm able to create a bootable ISO image without any problems...

hms-w12694899365.jpg

Hey Ben, sorry for the long delay to response....I had to do a clean slate and start over...this time, I'm able to get RT 7Lite working, but still encountered couple of errors.

In the second shot below (this is after I selected the task that I want i.e. Integration, Components, and Bootable ISO), I added the updates...

NOTES: I had decided not to include tweaks, customization and un-attended since I'm just testing out the RT 7Lite.

Next, I added multiple drivers.....I didn't bother with adding Language Packs nor Applications.

Here is the shot of the Features Removal...note, the Default features finally showed up on the right - this never happen before when I was trying to get RT 7 Lite to work right...

Now I got this error pop up - this happen when RT 7Lite is integrating the Updates...

Another error pop-up in the process....I do not know what this error related to, maybe you can sled some light on this...

RT 7Lite disabling features and removing components as you can see in this pic...

At last, the process is complete and I'm able to create a bootable ISO image without any problems...

Thank you for reporting my friend...i will fix this

Thank you for reporting my friend...i will fix this

No problems... B)

Hi, i went through much the same as mrookie and made a bootable dvd with updates using steven4554 list (jcarle's Utilities> Windows Updates Downloader)and it worked but had same problem of that value -1 error and only some updates installed (screenshot) and also i removed components and used unattended.

Hope this helps

win7-rtm-x86-enu.ulz

Windows 7 ULTIMATE_240320102329.inf

post-162223-126950618926_thumb.png

Hi!

Required files are missing.

Windows 7 Professional x64 Portuguese-Brazilian(Installed in D: )

WAIK for Windows 7 - Installed

.NET Framework 3.5 - Installed

Adobe Flash Player ActiveX - Installed

Edited by zakspeed

Hi!

which version you are using?

Hi!

which version you are using?

Build 1.04

Uninstall/reboot windows/install again

but don´t work

SOLUTION for me

download version 1.02 found in google!(190 mb), install, repare installation with 1.04 msi

It worked!

I don´t know what is happening with version 1.04 on my PC. Now I will test RT Seven Lite

Congratulations! We need a great successor to the vLite.

Excuse me for my limited English.

Thank you!

Edited by zakspeed

Hello, I tried this program out earlier this week after reading about it here.

Almost a year ago, I created the 7Slimmer program, because vLite was never more than 80% compatible with Windows 7. I am releasing a new version of it today.

I am VERY relieved to see that some other programmers have taken initiative in a vLite successor. My program is based on hard-coded scripts (hence a 200KB file size). The only way to really choose packages is to recompile it with edited scripts. I am quite happy to see some legit user-selection!

I never really got to successfully make a working image with beta 1.04, but I am confident that bugs will be worked out. As soon as the final stable version is released, I will lock 7Slimmer at whatever version I am on (currently 7Slimmer MMX R2).

Best of luck!

Edited by SausageHack