Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Chrome Clones

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Glenn9999

Glenn9999

• PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Joined 23-April 07
I've noticed there's some Google Chrome clones out now. Mainly, I've discovered Iron and Dragon, and I assume you could probably consider Safari in the lineage. Are there any more, and what is worthy about them? I gather the biggest change in these is that they pulled out the privacy garbage I remember reading about. Any other good ones, or any other thoughts on what is worthwhile or not about these?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

DigeratiPrime

DigeratiPrime

MSFN Junkie

• Patrons
  • 3,550 posts
  • Joined 18-August 04

I've noticed there's some Google Chrome clones out now. Mainly, I've discovered Iron and Dragon, and I assume you could probably consider Safari in the lineage. Are there any more, and what is worthy about them? I gather the biggest change in these is that they pulled out the privacy garbage I remember reading about. Any other good ones, or any other thoughts on what is worthwhile or not about these?

I personally use IE8 and Srware Iron because there is a portable version. As for the "privacy garbage" here are the facts:
http://www.google.co...en/privacy.html

Here is another fork
http://www.chromeplus.org/
Recommended Software: KeePass | Microsoft ICE | VisualWget | Vitamin D Video |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users