bridge connection in win 7 problem!

The Day Walker!

pals....

i have asus m4a78lt-m le mobo.......

and have lan in my office with 10 pcs connected 2 my pc. my pc acts as a file server....with win7...

i have 1 gbps lan on board, and have also installed another lan card with realtek gbps lan.

i bridged both the connections and then manually specify the network ip in the bridged connection.

now the problem is when i connect both the lan cards 2 the switch, only 1 works at a time.... and the other shows networ cable unpluged. thou the cable is pluged in....so m not getting the speed of both the connection....

i read that bridging connections gives me speed of both the cards...

but in my case 1 card works while other stays dc...

help needed 2 get the max output.... with working bridge....

wot m i doin wrong??

help needed.

thanx

angel

:hello:

pals....

i have asus m4a78lt-m le mobo.......

and have lan in my office with 10 pcs connected 2 my pc. my pc acts as a file server....with win7...

i have 1 gbps lan on board, and have also installed another lan card with realtek gbps lan.

i bridged both the connections and then manually specify the network ip in the bridged connection.

now the problem is when i connect both the lan cards 2 the switch, only 1 works at a time.... and the other shows networ cable unpluged. thou the cable is pluged in....so m not getting the speed of both the connection....

i read that bridging connections gives me speed of  both the cards...

but in my case 1 card works while other stays dc...

help needed 2 get the max output.... with working bridge....

wot m i doin wrong??

help needed.

thanx

angel

:unsure:repair IP addresses and check connections to modem and computer,also check proper sharing properties?,between connection adapters(is Win7 only OperatingSystem in use?):}as linux and xp complicate network connections with your ISP......:}