Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Delete Account

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

darklocust

darklocust

• 13 posts
Hello, how do I go about deleting my forum account here? If you could do it, please send a confirmation to darklocust@***.***, which is the same e-mail attached to this forum. If not, could you please point me in the right direction.

Thank you!

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,710 posts

Donator

The best thing is to just not post anymore. Log out and delete the MSFN cookies and its like you aren't here anymore.
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3.x | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

Schiiwa

Schiiwa

Junior

• Pip
  • 77 posts

The best thing is to just not post anymore. Log out and delete the MSFN cookies and its like you aren't here anymore.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Schiiwa, 13 March 2013 - 07:06 PM.

The only good system is a sound-system !

DosProbie

DosProbie

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 687 posts

Donator

Hello, how do I go about deleting my forum account here? If you could do it, please send a confirmation to darklocust@***.***, which is the same e-mail attached to this forum. If not, could you please point me in the right direction.

Thank you!

May I ask WHY? Did we not meet your needs? Dos ö¿ö

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,710 posts

Donator

Thank you!

That user hasn't been here since the day they made that post, so I doubt you'd get an answer. ;)
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3.x | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

DosProbie

DosProbie

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 687 posts

Donator

Thank you!

That user hasn't been here since the day they made that post, so I doubt you'd get an answer. ;)

Well says they have been member for 4 yrs with 13 posts.. quess that signed on originally to get a fix like some then never came back..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN