Delete Account

darklocust

Hello, how do I go about deleting my forum account here? If you could do it, please send a confirmation to darklocust@***.***, which is the same e-mail attached to this forum. If not, could you please point me in the right direction.

Thank you!

• 2 years later...

Hello, how do I go about deleting my forum account here? If you could do it, please send a confirmation to darklocust@***.***, which is the same e-mail attached to this forum. If not, could you please point me in the right direction.

Thank you!

May I ask WHY? Did we not meet your needs? Dos ö¿ö

Thank you!

That user hasn't been here since the day they made that post, so I doubt you'd get an answer. ;)

Thank you!

That user hasn't been here since the day they made that post, so I doubt you'd get an answer. ;)

Well says they have been member for 4 yrs with 13 posts.. quess that signed on originally to get a fix like some then never came back..

• 8 years later...

User can't do it for themselves. As a general rule we do not delete accounts but rather recommend that people just logout and not come back if they don't want to be here.  We make this recommendation instead of complying with a deletion because of the countless times that people have returned to MSFN after years of not using it.

Also consider this: if we delete your account, your posts will remain. However since this server is hosted in EU, we will respond appropriately to a properly worded GDPR Right to Erasure request, which anyone from EU (or UK since they retained this law after Brexit) can send in a PM to a Supervisor and we will delete your account.