Most Stable Windows 7 Customizer?

What works best for us may not work that wlel for you..

I personally use 7Customizer which is a great app, but theyre all still developing..

RT 7Lite, I havent tried this app that much so i cant say anything bout it.

7Custmizer, most used app and it works great for me.

Win Integrator, good app but it havent been updated for some time and like other apps it has bugs etc.

RT 7Lite doesn't support Windows 7 Enterprise Edition, It looks the most user friendly though.

I'm currently using 7Customizer and have no complaints - light weight and does what it says it will do.

Absolutely and theme integration is coming woho

Least till SP1 for any of the applications. Just seen problems with SP1 for 1 of them. Thats usual, an MS major update throws curves into everything. Been seeing that since XP and takes a bit of time to get things adjusted

theme integration, :whistle:

3 commands or so which can be done so easily by anyone

I am completely not impressed after this much time

RT Seven Lite be the one to test and help Bensam iron out the bugs, it's doing closer to Vlite than any other

Edited by maxXPsoft

Least till SP1 for any of the applications. Just seen problems with SP1 for 1 of them. Thats usual, an MS major update throws curves into everything. Been seeing that since XP and takes a bit of time to get things adjusted

theme integration, :whistle:

3 commands or so which can be done so easily by anyone

I am completely not impressed after this much time

RT Seven Lite be the one to test and help Bensam iron out the bugs, it's doing closer to Vlite than any other

You know that Blue has been busy with other things as mentioned earlier right ?

7Lite may be closer but it may also have way more bugs and errors that needs to be fixed, 7C doesnt have that beacuse its tested thorough

and feedback is given to Blue so he can correct it.

We'd rather go slowly forward and make things right instead of releasing a "complete app" with lots of bugs and problems..

I believe its the opposite with 7Lite..

boy, grabben sure likes trashing 7lite!!! i say give him the chance to release another version, 7customizer has its fair share of bugs too

Haha, maybe ur right in some way. but dont say i like to trash 7Lite.

I just havent given it a real chance, im just sayin that 7Lite is prett new and the develeopers just smashed alot of things in, when blue

took one feature at a time (thats how i see it) and yes ofcourse 7Customizer has bugs, i know that.

Edited by grabben

None of the three programs atm are working for me without bugs.

Max's 7UA is the only program outside the above list that in fact works with no headaches.

thanks MAVERICK, :thumbup

some just can't get the hang of the RunOnceEx which still works great in Win 7

I have been at this longer than the rest like since XP.

Am thinking of adding removing stuff just can't decide whether it's worth the headache.