Making own OEM preactivated DVD

Nepali

i got a acer laptop with preinstalled win 7 home premium

i have a fresh copy of DVD of windows 7 oem home premium

how can i convert that dvd to make it compatible to my acer

how to put activation key and files? serials into that DVD so that if i install that fresh copy to my laptop, its just behave like new same copy of original OS.

what are the thing to make changes and replace....

You can't really since you need the digital certificates that the OEM used in creating the disc. The disc is installed, preped, re-sealed, then imaged for use on your machine. When it is re-sealed you get to go through the OOBE (Out of Box Experience) so that it can be configured for your use. This is all detailed in the OEM/System Builder handbook. If you go through that process you would need to re-enter the key anyways since the OOBE would end up reprompting for the key. The re-seal wipes out activation data on the installation.

You can't really since you need the digital certificates that the OEM used in creating the disc. The disc is installed, preped, re-sealed, then imaged for use on your machine. When it is re-sealed you get to go through the OOBE (Out of Box Experience) so that it can be configured for your use. This is all detailed in the OEM/System Builder handbook. If you go through that process you would need to re-enter the key anyways since the OOBE would end up reprompting for the key. The re-seal wipes out activation data on the installation.

that is rubbish oem dvd is easy to make.

that is rubbish oem dvd is easy to make.

What he said, preactivated oem discs are easy to make, almost easier then taking a p*** :P

Check out mydigitallife forum, you've to use $oem$folder :)

• 2 weeks later...