Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

nLite Reference Guide

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

xper

xper

Insane Clown

• Administrator
  • 20,120 posts
Thanks goes to hag672.

Thank you for allowing me to supply people on your board with an nLite Reference Guide. When I told nuhi that I was attempting to do this he was amazed. I guess that is because I am blind and multiply disabled (I am paralyzed from the neck down and use a mouthstick to type). I was able to find one of his screen shots that had its' bottom cut off.

I made a few corrections in the manual; gramatic mostly. I suggested to nuhi about letting me add a section on RunOnce and the $OEM$ structure within the guide, but I haven't heard back from him as of yet. I am still attempting to create my first RunOnce. This was my first time crating a pdf under Acrobat 9.

If people have comments, suggestions, or even critisms (I'm not perfect), please add a link to my hag email on your site. I will gladly listen to all suggestions and hopefully impliment them.

I myself am a one-man software developer. I create specialized computer software for multiply disabled students and their teachers. If you visit my website: www.functionkey.net you will see the work that I am doing.

Thanks to Howard

Attached Files

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Become an MSFN Sponsor Now! Keep Up MSFN Running

Read MSFN Forum Rules
Not a member? Donate here!

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

ZnaKeBite

ZnaKeBite
  • 2 posts
Thanx, a pdf is always better than 'save as html'.

:thumbup

Sp0iLedBrAt

Sp0iLedBrAt

MSFN Addict

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,727 posts
Thank you very much! It will help a lot of users, as we can finally refer it to everybody. As to suggestions, I've been referencing most people to -X-'s image guide, since it contains updated screenshots of the latest version of nLite. Anyway, -X- agreed on sharing the images in the case a guide would be made. So, I have uploaded the images here http://www.mediafire.../nliteimages.7z and I think they will serve the purpose. Maybe -X- will give his accordance again in this topic.

All the best,

5eraph

5eraph

Update Packrat

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,141 posts

Donator

I didn't realize you were blind, xper. ;)

Thanks for the guide, hag672. You really shouldn't steal xper's identity. It will get you into trouble. :)

Edited by 5eraph, 11 April 2010 - 05:15 PM.

johnhc

johnhc

MSFN Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,362 posts
xper, thanks for the guide. It will be a great help to all. Enjoy, John.

GrofLuigi

GrofLuigi

GroupPolicy Tattoo Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts
Nice guide. Thanks.

GL

hag672

hag672

Junior

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Thank you very much! It will help a lot of users, as we can finally refer it to everybody. As to suggestions, I've been referencing most people to -X-'s image guide, since it contains updated screenshots of the latest version of nLite. Anyway, -X- agreed on sharing the images in the case a guide would be made. So, I have uploaded the images here http://www.mediafire.../nliteimages.7z and I think they will serve the purpose. Maybe -X- will give his accordance again in this topic.

All the best,

Hi:

I downloaded the nlite image file, and these images are a bit different from what I have. These are for version 1.4.9.1 of nlite? Who do I need to ask for permission to use them in an updated reference guide? I'l like to have the proper permission to use them.

Thank you for your comments,

hag672 :rolleyes:

Sp0iLedBrAt

Sp0iLedBrAt

MSFN Addict

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,727 posts
They belong to member -X- and are put up on his website here http://win-x.co.cc/nliteimages.html They are made from the 1.4.9.1 version of nLite. I mentioned in post #3 that, in a conversation with -X-, he mentioned he wouldn't mind sharing the images if a proper guide (like this one) for use on MSFN was made. It would still be nice if -X- would confirm it.

Cheers

-X-

-X-

• Patrons
  • 2,401 posts

Donator

Yeah, you can use them of course.

Download all Windows XP Post SP3 High-Priority Updates with a simple double click @ xdot.tk post-12166-0-42859000-1399044129.png ]
               If someone helps you fix a problem, please report back so they and others can benefit from the solution. Thanks!

Kiki Burgh

Kiki Burgh

MSFN Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts
appreciate all efforts that come this. i'm certain this will benefit a lot of users out there. it's just a bit sad that development of nLite has stalled. hopefully all's well with nuhi. cheers!
Posted Image

borgylicious

borgylicious
  • 4 posts
thanks for the share! :-D
MS WinXP PRO SP3 | Dell Studio 1535

softmobi4all

softmobi4all

• 38 posts
Nice Guide
Thanks

Ponch

Ponch

MSFN Junkie

• Patrons
  • 3,238 posts
Why, oh why are the FAQs from nliteos.com not referenced anywhere on ths forum ? I suggest you put a link to them in the 1st post of this thread or that a mod creates an additional sticky.

keen

keen
  • 1 posts
Thanks a lot! :)

drive55

drive55

• 37 posts
thanks to you all for these tools (pdfs, images, etc)
that continue to help us learn & do more with nLite :thumbup

dawly1000

dawly1000
  • 1 posts
thank uuuuuuuuu

pinkfloyder

pinkfloyder
  • 2 posts
Many thanks!!

PinkFreud

PinkFreud

Junior

• Pip
  • 75 posts

self-delete

Edited by PinkFreud, 23 October 2013 - 12:51 PM.

sitges65

sitges65
  • 4 posts
:hello: :thumbup gracias muy bueno

userz

userz
  • 2 posts
my first post and thank you! :thumbup

kludge808

kludge808
  • 1 posts

Many, many thanks for all this.  Now all I have to do is understand it all.  :-)

Watt

Watt
  • 1 posts

Just want to say thank you for your effort on the Guide 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN