nLite Reference Guide

xper

Thanks goes to hag672.

Thank you for allowing me to supply people on your board with an nLite Reference Guide. When I told nuhi that I was attempting to do this he was amazed. I guess that is because I am blind and multiply disabled (I am paralyzed from the neck down and use a mouthstick to type). I was able to find one of his screen shots that had its' bottom cut off.

I made a few corrections in the manual; gramatic mostly. I suggested to nuhi about letting me add a section on RunOnce and the $OEM$ structure within the guide, but I haven't heard back from him as of yet. I am still attempting to create my first RunOnce. This was my first time crating a pdf under Acrobat 9.

If people have comments, suggestions, or even critisms (I'm not perfect), please add a link to my hag email on your site. I will gladly listen to all suggestions and hopefully impliment them.

I myself am a one-man software developer. I create specialized computer software for multiply disabled students and their teachers. If you visit my website: www.functionkey.net you will see the work that I am doing.

Thanks to Howard

nlite_reference_guide_EN_Rev_B.pdf

Thank you very much! It will help a lot of users, as we can finally refer it to everybody. As to suggestions, I've been referencing most people to -X-'s image guide, since it contains updated screenshots of the latest version of nLite. Anyway, -X- agreed on sharing the images in the case a guide would be made. So, I have uploaded the images here http://www.mediafire.com/file/gywdkj2lzyj/nliteimages.7z and I think they will serve the purpose. Maybe -X- will give his accordance again in this topic.

All the best,

I didn't realize you were blind, xper. ;)

Thanks for the guide, hag672. You really shouldn't steal xper's identity. It will get you into trouble. :)

Edited by 5eraph

Thank you very much! It will help a lot of users, as we can finally refer it to everybody. As to suggestions, I've been referencing most people to -X-'s image guide, since it contains updated screenshots of the latest version of nLite. Anyway, -X- agreed on sharing the images in the case a guide would be made. So, I have uploaded the images here http://www.mediafire.com/file/gywdkj2lzyj/nliteimages.7z and I think they will serve the purpose. Maybe -X- will give his accordance again in this topic.

All the best,

Hi:

I downloaded the nlite image file, and these images are a bit different from what I have. These are for version 1.4.9.1 of nlite? Who do I need to ask for permission to use them in an updated reference guide? I'l like to have the proper permission to use them.

Thank you for your comments,

hag672 :rolleyes:

They belong to member -X- and are put up on his website here http://win-x.co.cc/nliteimages.html They are made from the 1.4.9.1 version of nLite. I mentioned in post #3 that, in a conversation with -X-, he mentioned he wouldn't mind sharing the images if a proper guide (like this one) for use on MSFN was made. It would still be nice if -X- would confirm it.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...