Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

vs2010 and dotnet 4.0 on msdn

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

gosh

gosh

gosh 2.0

• Patrons
  • 2,347 posts
  • Joined 03-October 03
Currently msdn isnt working so i cant download. Looks like the ultimate is the best version to get

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

5eraph

5eraph

Update Packrat

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,159 posts
  • Joined 04-July 05

Donator

A direct link to VS2010 has been posted on RyanVM.net.

dotNET 4.0 download page: Link

Edited by 5eraph, 12 April 2010 - 11:55 AM.

CoffeeFiend

CoffeeFiend

Coffee Aficionado

• Super Moderator
  • 5,399 posts
  • Joined 14-July 04

Looks like the ultimate is the best version to get

That might be why it costs $11,899 ;) Although the $549 Pro upgrade is sufficient for most people.
Coffee: \ˈkȯ-fē, ˈkä-\. noun. Heaven in a cup. Life's only treasure. The meaning of life. Kaffee ist wunderbar. C8H10N4O2 FTW.

MagicAndre1981

MagicAndre1981

after Windows 7 GA still Vista lover :)

• Patrons
  • 6,088 posts
  • Joined 28-August 05

Donator

I've downloaded the Professional. I'll install VS2010 later
Posted Image

Sp0iLedBrAt

Sp0iLedBrAt

MSFN Addict

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,727 posts
  • Joined 19-March 09
Is it difficult to find, or it will be a while before a redistributable package for .NET Framework 4.0 is released?

Edit: Thanks CoffeeFiend, I guess I didn't look where I was supposed to

Edited by Sp0iLedBrAt, 13 April 2010 - 04:29 AM.

CoffeeFiend

CoffeeFiend

Coffee Aficionado

• Super Moderator
  • 5,399 posts
  • Joined 14-July 04

Is it difficult to find, or it will be a while before a redistributable package for .NET Framework 4.0 is released?

It's already released.

There's the "client" installer (for your typical user) and the "full" installer (mainly for developers although I would expect most to already have it from installing some flavor of Visual Studio). There is also a new VC++ 2010 redist here.

For devs, there's also the free express editions as well as a launch kit available (besides the usual and fairly extensive "training" stuff)

Now if Adobe made the CS5 trial available today I'd be really happy. I dunno what's with the having a launch event but no deliverable product idea they had... "This is all really exciting with all the latest [amazing] features. Now patiently wait until mid-May to actually use it!".
Coffee: \ˈkȯ-fē, ˈkä-\. noun. Heaven in a cup. Life's only treasure. The meaning of life. Kaffee ist wunderbar. C8H10N4O2 FTW.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users