• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RavenEX

Custom WinPE 3.0 does not boot

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am creating a recovery solution using WinPE 3.0, i have a HTA application and some scripts to automate the whole recovery process. I created a WinPE 3.0 custom image by adding these packages (DISM Command line):

1. Winpe-HTA

2. WinPE-Setup

3. WinPE-Scripting

4. WinPE-WMI

Now when i create a ISO using OSCDIMG i am unable to boot, error:

----------------

Install Windows

----------------

The file 'autorun.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupt. Setup cannot continue. error code is [oxE0000100]

-----

ok

-----

If i write the ISO to DVD or use a UFD as bootable or mount the iso in a Virtual machine the issue is same. Although if i dont add other packages then it works, but then i am not able to use the HTA Applications or custom scripts.

Can anyone help me with this....

Make sure you also add the appropriate language packs for any packages you add to WinPE. They are usually in a sub folder from where you added the packages from.