Thanks for doing this.
Just a couple of things on first glance:
1. Flash is now at version 9.0.262.0
2. Some existing unofficial 9x updates, which update files found in Gape's USP3, themselves now contain out-of-date files. If I knew how, I'd package these updates myself. Unfortunately, I don't, but I also can't guarantee that these updated files will work in 98 SE. For example:
- 961371's T2EMBED.DLL has been superseded by T2EMBED.DLL 5.0.2195.7348 (from the Windows 2000 972270 update)
- SCR579X.EXE's VBSCRIPT.DLL and JSCRIPT.DLL have been superseded by VBSCRIPT.DLL 220.127.116.1138 (from the Windows 2000 981350 update) and JSCRIPT.DLL 5.7.6002.22145 (from the Windows 2000 975542 update)
- USP3's JSCRIPT.DLL 18.104.22.16834 and MDGx's SCR569X.EXE's JSCRIPT.DLL 22.214.171.12435 have been superseded by JSCRIPT.DLL 126.96.36.19937 (from the Windows 2000 971961 update)Please note:
Gape's USP3 has VBScript and JScript version 5.6 updates (which are still being produced for Windows 2000/XP).
Many of you will know, but I should also just mention that in the past Gape has sought to keep the service pack faithful to the task of providing Windows system updates. He deliberately did not included updates that are strictly not Windows system updates, such as Flash, Java, etc.
Edited by bristols, 19 April 2010 - 04:37 PM.