Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Features that Cannot Be Supported

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

nitro322

nitro322

Advanced Member

• Developer
  • 387 posts
  • Joined 05-November 04
The following features have been previously requested but cannot be added/supported. Unless you can provide a specific means of support (such as suggesting a new unpacker that I've not seen before - this is definitely welcome), please do not request them again - your posts will be ignored. Please search the forums for previous discussion of each topic of you'd like more information.

Note: This is currently a short list from old notes; I'll add to it as I come across other requests that cannot be supported.

Extraction support
  • ASprotect - no freely redistributable unpacker
  • InstallShield 12.x cabs - no freely redistributable unpacker
  • PECompact - no freely redistributable unpacker
  • Skype Installer - custom build of Inno Setup unsupported by innounp
  • Thinstall installers - no freely redistributable unpacker
UniExtract features
  • batch processing / multiple file support - this will be coming, but not until the next major version
  • context menu icons / nested context menu - no apparent free way to do this (this may change for WIndows 7)
  • optional debug file - currently cannot be done; it's used for more than just failure output, and UniExtract currently needs this file to read output from other programs, including TrID; I may be able to work around this with some ideas I have in mind for v2.0, but that's still a long way out

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users