TUTORIAL: Windows 7 and Windows 10 together with Linux - Quick restore and optimize

cannie

• 9 months later...

• 4 months later...

New improvements:

- Windows 10 has been added to the multiboot options, replacing Windows XP and Windows 8.

- Text has been modified in several points to improve results.

HTH

Edited by cannie

Latest improvement:

- Paragraph 5 has been modified in order to allow you keep into your OS only the language files and folders that you really need.

HTH

Edited by cannie

Latest improvements:

Paragraphs 7.1 and 7.3 have been modified in order to make it easier the setup process for Windows 7 PE and to improve Windows 10 security.

Paragraph 5 has also been improved to include some omitted languages to be deleted if never used.

After all this, paragraph 7.3 has been modified to improve its contents with new experiences.

HTH

Edited by cannie

Latest improvements:

- Paragraph 7.3 has been modified to include the way to avoid problems at printing while running any MS Office version previous to 2010 under Windows 10.

HTH

Edited by cannie

Latest improvement:

- Added "Repair this" utility at paragraph 9, which is useful to remove "Windows System Information" from pendrives or external HDD.

HTH

Edited by cannie

@cannie

I always got a message Server  ericksystem.weebly.com not found on Firefox 61.01 and also on Internet Explorer 11, I'm on Win7 x64. Could you please upload it to an alternative free storage site?

I already disabled Avast AV and firewall (Firewall App Blocker 1.6) and retry but same thing. This may be caused for something else blocking that address on my side.

Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, alacran said:

@cannie

I always got a message Server  ericksystem.weebly.com not found on Firefox 61.01 and also on Internet Explorer 11, I'm on Win7 x64. Could you please upload it to an alternative free storage site?

I already disabled Avast AV and firewall (Firewall App Blocker 1.6) and retry but same thing. This may be caused for something else blocking that address on my side.

Thanks in advance.

The only adress I know is http://bit.ly/25Y2kII (the one I used), I´m afraid.  I´ve searched another download adress but could not find anyone else. 

Try to download from that adress using a different computer.

Sorry.