MDt2010 copyprofile

Once you've sealed an image, it's sealed. You can't go back and re-do audit mode, and honestly, I'd consider rebuilding that image entirely at this point or just find another way to copy the profile.

Why can't i go back to re-audit mode. When i make a snapshot within Vmware workstation before resealing the client, then months later restore that snapshot (which is still in audit mode)and edit that client image then making a new snapshot and then sysprep again. That way i have a new image and a new snapshot which i can do months later when the client image has to change start over again with this procedure?

Another problem. I want to start over and did the following:

Installed Win7 Pro thru the dvd on a client Vmware Workstation.

Ctrl-shift f3 and into audit mode

Put an icon on the desktop (to see if copyprofile works)

Activated Windows 7

Started Litetouch.wsf thru explorer (making a network connection to the deploymentserver)

Choose a sysprep and capture TS (also here the copyprofile set thru "edit unattend.xml)

Made a TS in the deploymentshare that deploys the image with the copyprofile set.

Started networkboot and choose the above task sequence

An error appears after a few minutes: Operating system deployment not completed succesfully:

ZTI ERROR Object needed

Litetouch deployment failed Return code = -2147.... 0x80004005

Viewing the log files on the client in the minint folder:

there is 1 error in the bdd and the wizard.log:

Invalid OS GUID (number) specified

Maybe it has something to do that i activated the Vmware Workstation machine?

What can this be?

I am really stuck here, someone a idea?

Am i doiing something wrong? For example: into audit mode use a sysprep and capture task (from MDT2010), must i do manually run sysprep, then boot with Winpe and capture the image myself, because i would like to do it with MDT2010?

I already know why the error appears. In the TS within MDT when you import image you must specify the OS where you installed Win7 with, a little strange according to my opinion but it is because the restore is nog running, without stopping yet...

@surfertje: When yours is the last post, do use the edit button to add new information, instead of posting endlessy replies to yourself. Or are you willingly bumping the thread? If so, do stop doing it so fast. And even when you do reply to anybody, yourself included, don't quote needlessy full posts: quote only the relevant part or don't quote at all. Please do behave.

@surfertje: When yours is the last post, do use the edit button to add new information, instead of posting endlessy replies to yourself. Or are you willingly bumping the thread? If so, do stop doing it so fast. And even when you do reply to anybody, yourself included, don't quote needlessy full posts: quote only the relevant part or don't quote at all. Please do behave.

I am sorry it is not my intention to break the rules. I shall keep it in mind next time, thanks for your critics.