nLite is in a loop

HowdyDoody

I haven't used nLite in a while. Everything has been good, but it's time to reinstall my OS.

I am trying to rebuild my CD for a fresh install. When nLite gets to "Integrating drivers", I see the "add files" going, but it just goes and goes and goes. I've restarted the process several times, but to no avail. Has anybody seen this?

I haven't used nLite in a while. Everything has been good, but it's time to reinstall my OS.

I am trying to rebuild my CD for a fresh install. When nLite gets to "Integrating drivers", I see the "add files" going, but it just goes and goes and goes. I've restarted the process several times, but to no avail. Has anybody seen this?

HowdyDoody, without your Last Session.ini, as requested in BOLD RED letters above, we cannot make a guess. Please attach it. Are you reprocessing a source that has already been processed by nLite? Enjoy,John .

Actually, I didn't ask for help. I asked if anyone had seen this happen. I fixed it myself.

Were you expecting a yes/no answer ?

Good you solved it, so if ever someone has the same problem and searches, he can find out "you fixed it yourself" without having to wait for us to point him to this thread to enlight him.

My guess is that you put your drivers in your XP folder.