Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

comodo internet security

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Cheitanya

Cheitanya
  • 6 posts
hi friends i have just install comodo internet security latest version on my windows xp pro x86 and software is good firewall and antivirus both in one software is really good this software is worth having, i have use antivir but it does not give firewall and they does not allow any other security software so i find this is good software. another thing i am using avast pro antivirus and comodo internet security both together it does not have any problems.

Edited by Cheitanya, 09 August 2010 - 11:48 AM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

technoid

technoid

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

hi friends i have just install comodo internet security latest version on my windows xp pro x86 and software is good firewall and antivirus both in one software is really good this software is worth having, i have use antivir but it does not give firewall and they does not allow any other security software so i find this is good software. another thing i am using avast pro antivirus and comodo internet security both together it does not have any problems.

I use Comodo security suite too. :)

Tarun

Tarun

Spectre

• Super Moderator
  • 3,185 posts
I don't care for, nor touch or really recommend their products after all the shady things they've done, especially issuing security/SSL certificates to websites with well known malware.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN