Combine unattendend aps?

Can I combine RT7lite and 7customizer? And how I can do that.. e.g. I can add updates, drivers, delete not-need apps and do some tweaks in RT7lite.. compile, next turn off and do rest in 7customizer ? and it will work ?

• 2 weeks later...

Can I combine RT7lite and 7customizer? And how I can do that.. e.g. I can add updates, drivers, delete not-need apps and do some tweaks in RT7lite.. compile, next turn off and do rest in 7customizer ? and it will work ?

Yes, you can but you must know how work 7Customizer and RT Se7en Lite!

I've made an test:

1) First I've used 7Customizer_0.4.4 for integrate 21 updates, drivers, 2 language packs (en-US and he-iL) but no programs, and I haven't create an ISO file with 7Customizer.

2) After I've used RT Se7en Lite with "Advanced preset"... It's better at first time to use: Custom preset!!!

But I haven't add programs with RT Se7en Lite(I think you can!) and made an ISO file with RT Se7en Lite.

Works! (tested with Sun VirtualBox successfuly!)

I think it's not useful, but you can if you want make tests - because it's needed many time to do that!!!

Good luck!

Edited by myselfidem

Thnak you for the answer, I tryed to combine this two programs and I must tell you first I use RT 7 lite and next I use 7customizer only for "Tweaks". All things like updates, uattended install and rest of things. I have about 30 ISOs files :)