Win XP/Vista & 7 AIO DVD

Had a quick look through the forums & cant seem to find out if anyone has done a DVD with WinXP/Vista & 7 (both 32 & 64 bit)

I realise it'll be a Behemoth of a DVD, but that is something i could deal with (as i would only need 1 disc instead of 8!) long as it works!:P

if it has been done, if someone could point me at the right place i would be greatful! Otherwise, it looks like a project for those days with nothing better at work!

Cheers!

Rich

figured there might be!

was kinda hoping that if everything could be packed into a .WIM, that may help with the space issue, otherwise, having an XP AIO & a Vista/7 AIO wouldnt be too bad i suppose!

People say theyve successfully made one xp/vista/7 dvd..

Its easy mergine vista, server 2008 etc (OS that uses .wim) on one dvd but actually getting it to install and configure properly hmm.

Its easy mergine vista, server 2008 etc (OS that uses .wim) on one dvd but actually getting it to install and configure properly hmm.

change your deployment method. Use a custom tool along with WinPE to deploy Custom WIM's... you will still run into the space issue. maybe have 2 dual DVDR9's on with x86arch wimfiles and the other with x64 arch files.

change your deployment method. Use a custom tool along with WinPE to deploy Custom WIM's... you will still run into the space issue. maybe have 2 dual DVDR9's on with x86arch wimfiles and the other with x64 arch files.

Space is not the real issue here. For me and many other the issue is actually getting this crap to work properly..

I want to know how to and get it to work "just in case" i might need it feel its needed (beacuse i run win7 and other computers here runs xp and others vista).