MSFN XP Codec-Pack 5.5 for your unattended needs...
Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:28 PM
Thanks to "Wolfgang16" some installation issues could be fixed. (DivX was not registered in some cases).
Besides that, the codec pack was cleared out:
- WMV files were removed (I guess the majority already uses WMP11 and the codecs coming along with it.)
- Indeo files were also removed, because XP SP3 already contains the new files
- The downloadable .EXE is not a self-installer anymore, just in case you accidentaly double-clicked it. It installs with the silent switch "codecs_4.0.exe /s")
- Updated codes, see 1st posting
Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:50 AM
Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:06 AM
Searching the script files who listed the Quicktime registering Code, such as codec.cmd, codec.inf, codec.reg.
Because they have put the Support for the QT-Lite!
Want to install the Quicktime in WinXP system, without the unnecessary stuff.
thanks in advance.
Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:54 PM
Codec Pack 5.5 Install, restart and try again. Do not reproduce.
Install Kazaa Lite Mega Codec Pack 3.45 reboot and try again. It worked.
Codec Pack 5.5 brings the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC?
This post has been edited by gerislamico: 19 January 2012 - 02:07 PM
- ← Anyone know silent install switches for TeamViewer?
- Application Installs
- Xara Designer Pro 220.127.116.11.261 + Sn →