Hi Guys My First Post ( Need Help[ with Custom Windows )

Breez

Hi Guys I'm honestly not sure what its called but I'm looking for a tutorial on how to create your own custom windowx XP

I allreadfy know how to make ISO using nlite problem Im having I want to do the following

1. Custom Installation Screen ( screen where it tells you 39 mins before installation is complited Like so )

74580_th514235.jpg

2. Custom Booting Screen ( Black screen that tells you Loading Windows Like so)

mwxues.jpg

3. Custom Login Screen ( Screen where you switch users like so)

9zlo9h.jpg

4. Customn Install CD screen like so

74581_th514236.jpg

5. I have some apps I would like to include on this disk like Vnul scaner fully activated, PS5 fully activated, Flash 10 fully activated

6. I have custom desktop theme based o n windows 7 also would likt to include that in final install

If any one could point me to right direction I would be greatfull. I have spent time looking around youtube and non of them I found shows you how to do the above.

Thanks

Thanks

Edited by Breez

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys I'm honestly not sure what its called but I'm looking for a tutorial on how to create your own custom windowx XP

I allreadfy know how to make ISO using nlite problem Im having I want to do the following

1. Custom Installation Screen ( screen where it tells you 39 mins before installation is complited Like so )

74580_th514235.jpg

2. Custom Booting Screen ( Black screen that tells you Loading Windows Like so)

mwxues.jpg

3. Custom Login Screen ( Screen where you switch users like so)

9zlo9h.jpg

4. Customn Install CD screen like so

74581_th514236.jpg

5. I have some apps I would like to include on this disk like Vnul scaner fully activated, PS5 fully activated, Flash 10 fully activated

6. I have custom desktop theme based o n windows 7 also would likt to include that in final install

If any one could point me to right direction I would be greatfull. I have spent time looking around youtube and non of them I found shows you how to do the above.

Thanks

Thanks

it not all great deal you are asking for if im not wrong what ever you ask is in this forum so try to search before you post thing.to get slove your problem you will need resoure hacker and you will have to edit few files,for your software use windows post install software,for 6. nite allow you to add custome theme without any patch to windows

• 3 weeks later...