Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Skawg

Using vLite on a Multi-Version (all-in-one) Vista Disc

Hi. I have vLite 1.2 installed with a recent Windows AIK also. When I alter an All-In-One Vista 32bit SP2 image, and install a couple hotfixes into one of the images and change the unattended and tweaks options. And after I select to "Rebuild all" and create an ISO, I seem to lose the All-In-One functionality. When installing Vista after the modification it only lets me select the one image that I altered in vLite. I thought "Build all" would retain all the other images on the disc.

Is there something I'm not doing right, or should I not alter some of the settings? When I integrate drivers or hotfixes using Vista Tool 1.0 everything is fine, I still retain all the Vista versions on the disc.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you build an All-in-one disc? Can this be done with XP? Assuming All-In-One means it contains all 3 versions?

Okay, So how do I put all ISO's on ONE disc so I can choose what to install when I boot up the machine?