Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Abigyankeefan

Win XP Pro SP3

16 posts in this topic

I recently downloaded a copy of WIN XP Pro SP 3 from my college software site. Would I be able to create an unattended copy of this OS using nLite to run in Virtul PC or not. The only install disk I have is for a Dell. Any help with this matter would be helpful. Thanks

I tried a couple days ago but it didn't work. I followed the steps as they needed to be and still didn't work

curently downloading all updates. Should these go into the I386 folder or the hotfixes

Edited by Abigyankeefan

In the Updates and Hotfixes Section

Edit: In which way did it not work?

Edited by Sp0iLedBrAt

wouldn't allow me to create the an image. Seeing as I'm not using a CD should I create new share or just set up from a cd

Did it throw up an error when it got to create image? Can you give a step by step of what you did to create image?

It's processing right now. When I go through the setup manager should I set up from CD or no

I thought you were using nLite. Why are you using setup manager? nLite has an unattended function.

I am but the instructions on MSFN page said to use setup manager

I went to open the ISO file in VMWare and gave me an error. Now what

Every time I go to install it on VMWare said invalid product key. The key I got from the institution is what I'm using for this. What do I do now

Every time I go to install it on VMWare said invalid product key. The key I got from the institution is what I'm using for this. What do I do now

Abigyankeefan, as requested in the BOLD RED letters above, please attach your Last Session.ini. Enjoy, John.

I got it fixed. I want to thank you all for your assistance with this issue, it's greatly appreciated

I had to go ahead without installing any other updates or hotfixes

Please post the solution to your problem unless

I had to go ahead without installing any other updates or hotfixes
this is your solution :whistle: