Windows 98SE and Newer K-Meleon Browser v1.6 preBeta

Monroe

Thanks, duffy. But I was talking about doing my own plug-in myself. You can do it if you know javascript and I do. But you also need to know how to produce a valid set of installation files for your script else it's useless. And this is very difficult with FF and I'm afraid it's the same with K-M.

Of course installing existing plug-ins is easy.

• 3 weeks later...

erpdude8 ... yes, I've been using the new Beta for several days now. Everything seems to be working OK. The Spell Check plugin does not work as it does in KM v1.5.4 but that has already been reported ... it works for nobody in the new Beta version. Outside of that, I have had no problems so far. I didn't post anything here about the new Beta version since it seemed that only a few people expressed any interest in K-Meleon before and I figured you and the others probably knew about the new release. I'm following all the reports at the KM forum ... in case you didn't notice ... under the "General" thread, at the very top is a sticky message thread for the 1.6 Beta version. Have you tried it yet?

Edited by duffy98