Problem Updating my Topic

bensam56

Mods or Admins: I cannot able to update the topic.

"Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!

The website at www.msfn.org contains elements from the site www.sokoolz.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer."

I don't know some one's signature or images are linked with this domain "www.sokoolz.com"

My Antivirus program also blocking this URL....

I see that not only is Google blocking this domain, but our corporate firewall is as well. They probably just recently appeared on a blacklist for some reason. I have located some of these images that are hosted there, I'll see what can be done about it. There is also a good possibility that those pictures are not the only ones posted here.

The problem with this is that we may not be able to fix it. Some sites will get blacklisted because of what their users do. It might also "fix itself" by getting removed. I remember a similar situation happened when autoitscript.com got blacklisted for hacking. They got it resolved but there is always the possibility of getting a false positive based on those reports.