Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Multiboot CD for all versions of OEM XP Home ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Dimmm25

Dimmm25
  • 1 posts
Hi, I have created using nlite all OEM XP Home SP3 versions of various brands eg. Acer, Dell, HP, Compaq ?

Instead of having individual discs, can I combine all into one multiboot CD, so
that when I boot up, I can choose which version to install ?

I have been experimenting with this PP release RC 9 but I keep getting a BSOD when booting from the disc created.

I have went through the forum but there seems to have little documentation.

Experts, please advise .
Posted Image

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Siginet

Siginet

Windows XP PowerPacker Creator

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Hi, I have created using nlite all OEM XP Home SP3 versions of various brands eg. Acer, Dell, HP, Compaq ?

Instead of having individual discs, can I combine all into one multiboot CD, so
that when I boot up, I can choose which version to install ?

I have been experimenting with this PP release RC 9 but I keep getting a BSOD when booting from the disc created.

I have went through the forum but there seems to have little documentation.

Experts, please advise .
Posted Image

This can happen with some cheap media of cds or dvds. I think this is where your issue may be. Since WXPPP places so many files in the TOC of the disk it can be easier for bad media to have issues. Try some different media. Or better yet... test your iso in vmwar or some other virtual environment. If the iso boots fine the issue is surley with the media. ;)

Posted Image
For those of you interested in my next software venture you can check it out here:
www.ITTechware.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN