Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

New Pea version and website

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

giorgiotani

giorgiotani
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10
Hi, Pea 0.33 was released with the new release of PeaZip.
The new version of Pea executable has a renewed and better looking GUI, and implement various bugfixes and some additional features compared to the version in use in UniExtract 1.6.1, but its is totally compatible and I've tested it with no problems replacing the older executable in UniExtract 1.6.1 (portable version).
I would like to suggest, for your next update, to replace the old Pea executable with the new one, please let me know if you need some feedback about that.
I would also like to ask you to kindly update your entry about PeaZip on Universal Extractor's credits section, PeaZip is now hosted on Google Code instead of SourceForge (which now has a 301 permanently moved status), so peazip.sourceforge.net links should be modified to point to http://www.peazip.org
Regards and many thanks in advance
Giorgio Tani (author of PeaZip)

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users