Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

My Unattended window CD cant format existing the file in the C drive.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

whelen

whelen
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 12-October 10
Hi All,

I am new here.

Hello everyone.

I had created unattended cd with beginner version and its working well.

But, i found it cant format C drive before it installing the window xp.

Is that any script need to add-on?

Thanks for help.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

-X-

-X-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts
  • Joined 08-January 04

Donator

When you get to this screen format.

Posted Image
[ Download all Windows XP Post SP3 High-Priority Updates with a simple double click @ xdot.tk Posted Image ]
If someone helps you fix a problem, please report back so they and others can benefit from the solution. Thanks!

whelen

whelen
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 12-October 10
Hi, i had come to this screen.

I click format or delete partition..

both not working,

After completed the proceess, i jst found out all the old program file sttill there....

sanjeev18

sanjeev18

Great Helper

• Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Joined 11-October 10
it might be of your drive security. i had same problem but i solve it. my drive security was my name but when i change it to administrator it works..
for this go to properties of your c: drive and at security add administrator then at permission for administrators tick all allow.. and at advanced add administrattor to auditor and owner and replace it
if security doesn't show go to tools folder option \ \ view at last remove the tick of Use Simple File Sharing (Recommended)
and if this does't work try to format your drive with command if this also don't work you will need bootable softwares to format your drive

Edited by sanjeev18, 09 December 2010 - 03:21 AM.

Please Help Others

whelen

whelen
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 12-October 10

it might be of your drive security. i had same problem but i solve it. my drive security was my name but when i change it to administrator it works..
for this go to properties of your c: drive and at security add administrator then at permission for administrators tick all allow.. and at advanced add administrattor to auditor and owner and replace it
if security doesn't show go to tools folder option \ \ view at last remove the tick of Use Simple File Sharing (Recommended)
and if this does't work try to format your drive with command if this also don't work you will need bootable softwares to format your drive

hi, thanks for reply.

I will try it later.

But, if my hdd already crashed, i cant even using unattended to install my window?
as i feel to edit the setting you guide me....

linton

linton
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11

When you get to this screen format.

Posted Image

how does to set this step automaticlly?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users