Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

lucaswoods

[Release] CCleaner v3.01.1327 Silm With CCEnhancer

5 posts in this topic

Edited by lucaswoods

I would like to warn all the other users that no downloads are made before the integrity of the file is checked. This user's last post contained a virus that infected my PC, so I can check if it has the same patterns.

Thank you

It is confirmed; the installer will place a file called svchost.exe in your WINDOWS folder. This is the same file that infected my PC yesterday offered by the same user. This cannot be made unintentionally; a special folder was created and the file was put there.

The file ccleaner_v3.01.1327_silm_with_ccenhancer_silent_install.exe have been deleted by Norton Internet Security 2010!

file signature:

d3c118adf732f76399f3f074692c1057b3c42fb9a2a7b8db62ea57d02d93961b

contains NO Spyware or Adware!

LoL, the irony of it...