Invalid txtsetup.sif

milos95zr

I created a WinXP installation with nLite,and when I boot it it says:

Line 9450 of the INF file \i386\txtsetup.sif is invalid

Setup cannot continue. Press any key to exit.

Then i opened txtsetup.sif with notepad and jumped to line 9450:

AB__AddressBand_[1].png = 1984,,,,,,,1984,0,0

What does it mean? Why is it invalid?

I attached my Last sesion.ini file, but becouse I'm using nLite on Serbian Language, it's name is diferent.

@johnhc

Source: My installation CD, got it from friend.

I tried it once more the same way, but its still displaying that message..

I didn't modified files after runing nLite.

ZADNJA SESIJA.INI

Edited by milos95zr

I created a WinXP installation with nLite,and when I boot it it says:

Line 9450 of the INF file \i386\txtsetup.sif is invalid

Setup cannot continue. Press any key to exit.

Then i opened txtsetup.sif with notepad and jumped to line 9450:

AB__AddressBand_[1].png = 1984,,,,,,,1984,0,0

What does it mean? Why is it invalid?

milos95zr, welcome. First, please edit your first post and change the title to something meaningful as required by the forum rules. Also please attach your Last Session.ini as requested in BIG BOLD RED LETTERS above. Without it we can only guess. Have you modified any files after running nLite? Where did your source come from? Did you run nLite more than once against the same source? Enjoy, John.

milos95zr, thanks for an excellent title. I don't know where all your files in the Hot Fix section came from, but they do not look valid. Files such as .exe cannot be place here. NLite has an Option to set the Uxtheme hack, so you do not need that one at all. I suggest you simply remove all Hot Fixes and see if it woks better. The best way to test is to use a virtual system. VirtualPC, VirtualBox and VMware Player are all free. You did not answer my question about running nLite more than once. You should always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders and run nLite only once doing all your work. I am wondering about your Service Pack integration. You should integrate only SP3, no matter what your CD contains. It looks like you have included SP2. And to your source - what do you mean you got it from a friend? Is it a legal copy of Windows with a valid key? Has it been installed on another PC and is it OEM or Retail? Has nLite or any other program been run against it before? Enjoy, John.

No I wasn't, though it could have been a hint :D . I did it again and the silly adress bar is not refering to the page I get. Strange. Anyway, let's fish. Search for "txtsetup.sif invalid" with "search in title only" ticked and in "nLite" forum. There are 4 threads, 2 have been solved.