Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

innounp batch processing question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Bethrezen

Bethrezen

• 40 posts
  • Joined 28-April 05
hi all

does anyone here how to use innounp ? see I'm having problems trying to work out how to get the batch processing working when i type

c:\test\innounp.exe -x c:\test\setup.exe

everything works as it should and the installed is unpacked however i have several installers that i want to unpack and i don't want to have to unpack each individually now according to the web site if I've understood it correctly it should be possible to have inno unpack process all files in a given directory by substituting the individual installer with dirname\*.* so

c:\test\innounp.exe -x c:\test\setup.exe

becomes

c:\test\innounp.exe -x c:\test\*.*

problems is that doesn't seem to work and inno unpack chokes and gives an error that it cant find the file specified and i don't understand why because as far as i can tell i have the proper command i tried looking round for additional documentation that might shed some light on what I'm doing wrong but all i keep finding is copies of what is on the inno unpack web site and that's not specific enough

anyone got any ideas ?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

ricktendo

ricktendo

Group: Banned Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts
  • Joined 06-June 06
Make sure you have the very latest version of innounp.exe

Bethrezen

Bethrezen

• 40 posts
  • Joined 28-April 05
hi

i already though of that but i checked and i am using the lateste version of inno unpack 0.35 so any idea what im doin wrong ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN