Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

bluetooth missing from device manager

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

md4life

md4life
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 08-January 11
i had disabled the bluetooth device hardware and now it won't show up at all in the device manager...
already checked the bios but no way to enable/disable device from even the bios; afraid it might've been deleted from the bios as well or it could've been re-written during a recent bios update...
any help would be very much appreciated..

thank you

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 10,140 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

Post your motherboard/notebook model. Also are you using XP Pro or Home or 64bit?
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
tpxmsfn1_zps393339c1.jpg

md4life

md4life
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 08-January 11

Post your motherboard/notebook model. Also are you using XP Pro or Home or 64bit?

thx for your help... but it looks like i might've already solved this one..
tried a little registry hack from the eldergeek website that forces device manager to show all devices (http://www.theelderg...ice_manager.htm)
i'm gonna try to reformat xp32 as a fresh install to see if the hack holds or if i have to keep applying this patch manually every single time...

thank you again for your quick response

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users