[FIXED] registry entries in posts need to be fixed

Can you file a bug report with Invision and get this ongoing problem fixed? I'm talking about added line breaks and spaces when you post registry entries. For a tech site I think this is very important.

code - line break after policies\

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer]
"HideRunAsVerb"=-

quote - space after CurrentVersion\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer]

"HideRunAsVerb"=-

no tags - space after policies\

"HideRunAsVerb"=-

cluberti has previously stated that IPB has had ongoing problems with code and codebox tags. I'm inclined to believe him. But codebox seems to work properly on Invision's own community forum (example) where no extra line breaks or spaces occur, and the scrollbar actually exists and works correctly. Perhaps MSFN is using an old or customized code/codebox implementation...?

Yes I found this problem also and Jaclaz found it has strange spaces appear (only in the post view, not the editor window) in most of the tag options. When this gets fixed, I'm not sure if that fix will fix old posts or what. We'll have to wait and see. AFAIK there is already a list of stuff to be done to the forum still (aren't upgrades fun?) but I don't know what the priority list is. We can just wait to see.

• 3 weeks later...