How to apply updates to .net 3.5 sp1 redistributable?

opakedragon

Ok I really dont like to use other peoples programs for installing updates because I never know exactly what liberties they took to create the final product.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to apply updates to the 3.5 sp1, without the use of a user made program? Im looking for something similar to this:

For me this tutorial worked great for installing and integrating .NET Framework 1.1 + updates.

I have done countless searches to find the answer to my question but I keep getting links to how to use some persons premade program instead of a tutorial on how to do the work yourself. Thanks for any help!

Ok I really dont like to use other peoples programs for installing updates because I never know exactly what liberties they took to create the final product.

Errr... You know you post in the nLite forum, right ? And that it happens to be one of those "someone else's program". ;)

You could check the addon subforum and learn how to make your own addon with your updates ? I guess you made your own addon for the main program already ?