Windows 98SE Icons

Zenskas

Thanks for that mate! That was all I needed, and means I do not have to continue my vain search, not to mention that file was nice and small for my poor little Aussie internet connection :(

EDIT: And hooray, I have found the correct my computer icon! Thank you!!! Now I can stop these big downloads before I am capped :(

Edited by Zenskas

Thanks for that mate! That was all I needed, and means I do not have to continue my vain search, not to mention that file was nice and small for my poor little Aussie internet connection :(

EDIT: And hooray, I have found the correct my computer icon! Thank you!!! Now I can stop these big downloads before I am capped :(

No problem. I spent 6+ years on Dial-Up so I understand to some extent. :)

THX, LoneCrusader! Was just looking for the correct one to point to... Done!

Just so happened I had downloaded that same file a few days ago, MDGx has it linked and I saw it when I was collecting 95 things, so I knew just where to go to get the link. Otherwise I would have been digging around as well lol

Edited by LoneCrusader

Well, off-topic (kind of)...

Interestingly enough, IE6SP1 doesn't include that particular CAB file (AFAIK) but does have the NT-version. You have to "plug it in" from the IE55SP2 set. Th reason being is that it's "assumed" that the 9x series already has IE installed (excluding 95 RTM without it) and these are all simply "updates/upgrades". IOW, you must have at minimum IE4.01 and maximum IE55SP2 installed before IE6 (AFAIKR). Best one to install is the IE55SP2 (unless you "jigger" IE6SP1 to include it) then "upgrade" (depends on the version of 9x in question).

OK, Nuff said... "Move on, nothing to see here..." :yes: