Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

dencorso

What is behind the green glass door?

BlouBul    0

you mean no fools ? ;)

No. Fools there are (See post by GrofLuigi 4 posts back), as well as a couple of nincompoops and ninnies, but not a single nitwit, dunce or oaf :blink:

Edited by BlouBul

jaclaz    910

No. Fools there are (See post by GrofLuigi 4 posts back), as well as a couple of nincompoops and ninnies, but not a single nitwit, dunce or oaf :blink:

I take it back :blushing:, it was a goof, a miss and a misstep (like there are many), but still no guilt nor remorse.

jaclaz

BlouBul    0

I take it back :blushing:, it was a goof, a miss and a misstep (like there are many), but still no guilt nor remorse.

Maybe a small error it was, but by no means a big mistake, and there are not many, nor a few, just a little omission there has been :yes:

Edited by BlouBul

jaclaz    910

Giraffes, but no lions, in the zoo. :P

Heck :w00t:, the first rule of " What is behind the green glass door?" is:

1. you DON'T talk about the zoo!

And I can see only raccoons and no ferrets in it.

jaclaz

BlouBul    0

And I can see only raccoons and no ferrets in it.

No :no: Ferrets in abundance, but no jackals ;)

They are hiding with the hippos, buffalo and cheetah, but no rhino, springbok or leopard anywhere to find ;)

dencorso    514
They are hiding with the hippos, buffalo and cheetah, but no rhino, springbok or leopard anywhere to find ;)

And moose galore, but not a single elk! :yes:

jaclaz    910

And moose galore, but not a single elk! :yes:

But quite a few deers and a whole lot of inflatable elks decoys (in other words balloons) - that's behind what those d@mn ferrets were hiding :w00t: , together with many, many other little mammals ;).

jaclaz

dencorso    514

And swarms of bees... even so, there is no honey, :wacko: but you can find sweets everywhere! :w00t:

Moreover, there's plenty of grasshoppers, but not a single locust.